STORY of SAMURAI SEAN
Funny story I have to tell you :
>
> I was talking to Sean a few minutes ago and I saw
> the sillhouette of a
> cockroach perched on the exposed beams in the living
> room. I alerted
> Sean, as the critter was right above his head.
> Sean, the Samuri
> wannabe, grabs his sword and says in his deepest
> manly voice :"I'll get
> him!" I groan, but Sean is undeterred. He
> unsheathes the giant blade
> and gets his sight set on the unwelcome intruder.
> Whack! He smacks the
> blade horizontilly on the beam to flatten the roach
> I guess.
>
> The sillhouette scurries away, unharmed.
>
> I laugh and Sean goes into the kitchen. "I have to
> wipe the gore from my
> blade."
>
> There is more laughter and I make fun of him some.
> Then Sean starts
> spraying 409 all over his sword to wipe all the
> invisible blood and gut
> residue off of the steel blade. As he is wiping the
> blade and talking
> about how well he did in battle , the cockroaches
> jets from the beam,
> flapping his little cockroach wings and soaring
> across the room. I
> scream . Dolf barks. The evil roach lands square on
> your sons chest.
> The Samuri screams like a young school girl and does
> a heebie jeebie dance.
>
> The roach gets away for the second time but then his
> tactical skills go
> to heck. The injured creature stupidly limps out
> into the open.
> Now the brave samuri has to wipe off his blade for
> real.
>
>
>
> Love ya'll, hope yall had a nice Thanksgiving.
> Jenna

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home