HOMELAND SECURITY: NEW ORLEANS OUTRAGE
Anger, outrage, frustration, those are my feelings today, I am tired of watching dazed people wander the ever thickening sewage ridden sickening streets of New Orlean in search of aid.
To me the disaster in New Orleans is no different from the disaster of 9/11. After 9/11 our illustrious "president" created the "Office of Homeland Security". Now, will someone please tell me what the hell these people have been doing for four years? Because they sure have not been preparing for national emergencies.
Dear Jesus, can't CARE come in and air drop these people some pallets of emergency food and water?
It seems our government cannot do anything properly. All our troops that might have helped in this disaster are in Iraq "freeing the people".
I do not blame the poor deserted people of New Orleans for breaking into stores and taking food, drink and clothing. I do wonder why the police in New Orleans did not evacuate the prisoners in the jails back on Saturday because these are the people they let loose into the street to prowl for firearms and loot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home