AnnIme

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Atlanta airport most ebarassing moment

I was an executive for a convention and trade show company. I had to travel to Phoenix for a week to set-up, run, and take down a show.

I had recently lost a lot of weight and was proud of my figure. The night before the trip I went to the shops and bought some new light weight clothing in a smaller size. One of the sets was a very pretty pale gold skirt and blouse with very thin cotton material that needed a slip underneath for modesty.

Next morning my husband took me to the airport at 5:30 am. I went to the ladies room before I started to walk through the airport. As I was walking trough the airport I noticed a lot of people were turning to admire me (or so I thought). I was very proud and more than a little vain about my appearance.

When I got to the place where they x-ray and they check your carry on things; I put my stuff through the machine but the security lady who was off a bit from the machine motioned at me to get over to be checked.

I got indignant because there was nothing in my luggage that was restricted and I started to argue with her and got fairly indignant with her but I did go over to her and was going to let her check me.

When I got over to her - she whispered to me that my skirt and slip were tucked up into my panty hose in the back:

I had walked bare assed through the entire Atlanta Airport.

I did not have on any panties