AnnIme

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Day 3 Nutrisystum - where is food?

Today is day 3 - blod sugar 139 at 10 am - I feel much better today and my ankles were not swollen and my feet did not feel like they were made of lead.

I seem to have a bad problem with wanting to eat really late at night.

Butter has become the enemy, ditto cheese, sour cream, fat yoghurt and whole milk; forget the whipping cream I used to adore for sauces.

Breakfast: eggs with peppers and mushrooms, I added an egg and a mushroom with a sprinkle of pamesean cheese the dried kind. It was good and it made a huge omlette

1:30PM had some fresh papaya with sprinkle of raspberry vinegar

I made fat free yoghurt last night. This morning it was well congealed but there was also a lot of whey water. I wonder just what is the nutrition of that whey water and how caloric it is as well. At this point I am looking for any additional source of protein or calcium.

Lunch: fat free cheese and two of those melba toast pieces with tea
ate the "soy pretzels" which have "dessert" on them

Later that evening the real lunch entree: chili with beans and half a cup of beans

The chili with bean in the little cup thing is good and very spicy.

Dinner: before eatin blood sugar 125

Nutri Beef Straganoff, 3 oz kojac shiritaki noodles, bits of broccoli rabe

No my favorite this "beef" dish. I like Tofu in sauce much better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home